Multi Stage Polishing
Taking things to the next level and chasing perfection within paint surface. Removing as many scratches and defects as safe to do so. This can be in the form of multi stage machine polishing usually 3 stage but some paints can take more due to their hardness.
Prices starting from £250
*A deposit will be taken for this service. This is usually 30% of the total service cost and is non refundable unless a 48 hour cancellation notice is given.
- Pre-detail Inspection is carried out taking note of any damage found on the car prior to us undertaking any work.
- Pre-detail rinse to remove loose dirt.
- A full Citrus Pre-wash of the car, removing dirt without physically touching the vehicle.
- Intricate details on the car are agitated with soft brushes to ensure no dirt is missed during the wash stage.
- Wheels washed front and back using a PH Neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes, safe for any finish.
- Wheel arches washed & decontaminated.
- Vehicle washed using a microfibre wash mitt and 2 buckets (One for rinse, one for wash to avoid putting dirt back on the car that could inflict swirls).
- Paintwork and wheels dab-dried with plush microfibre drying towels.
- Bonded iron contaminants removed from paint using De-ionizer.
- Bonded tar contaminants removed using tar remover.
- Clay bar is then used as a final decontamination step.
- Multi stage gloss enhancement via machine polishing is undertaken.
- Paint is wiped down to remove oils and residue of polish.
- Carnauba hard wax applied to paint, offering up to and beyond 12 months of protection.
- Wheel sealant applied to wheels, giving added protection against brake dust and other contaminants.
- Glass sealant applied to protect glass.
- Plastics and rubber sealed to avoid fading.
- Tyre dressing applied giving a natural, satin or gloss finish depending on your preference.
- Final wipe down using a gloss-enhancing detailing spray.