New Car Protection Package
There is nothing like getting a new car and we would love to protect your car in the correct, most protected way.
Most dealerships offer a long term paint sealant when purchasing a new car, sealants such as AutoGlym, Supaguard, Diamondbrite. Unfortunately the money you spend on these between £200 – 400 is washed away on their first wash because they aren’t applied correctly in most cases.
Prices starting from £215
Small car £215 – Medium £235 – Large £255
*A deposit will be taken for this service. This is usually 30% of the total service cost and is non refundable unless a 48 hour cancellation notice is given.
- Pre-detail Inspection is carried out taking note of any damage found on the car prior to us undertaking any work.
- Pre-detail rinse to remove loose dirt.
- A full Citrus Pre-wash of the car, removing dirt without physically touching the vehicle.
- Intricate details on the car are agitated with soft brushes to ensure no dirt is missed during the wash stage.
- Wheels washed front and back using a PH Neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes, safe for any finish.
- Wheel arches washed
- Vehicle washed using a microfibre wash mitt and 2 buckets (One for rinse, one for wash to avoid putting dirt back on the car that could inflict swirls).
- Paintwork and wheels dried with microfibre drying towels.
- Bonded iron contaminants removed from paint using De-ionizer.
- Bonded tar contaminants removed using tar remover.
- Clay bar is then used as a final decontamination step.
- Paint cleansed and wiped down (IPA 50/50) in preparation for protection, allowing total bonding with the paintwork.
- Single stage Gloss enhancement machine polishing is undertaken.
- Carnauba hard wax applied to paint, offering up to & beyond 12 months of protection.
- Wheel sealant applied to wheels, giving added protection against brake dust and other contaminants.
- Glass sealant applied to protect glass.
- Plastics and rubber sealed to avoid fading.
- Tyre dressing applied giving a natural, satin or gloss finish depending on your preference.
- Final wipe down using a gloss-enhancing detailing spray.