Single Stage Polishing
This is a single stage gloss enhancement, we strip the car back to its bare paint via decontamination methods to then enhance the gloss and add protection lasting between 6 – 12 months dependant on mileage and maintenance. You will see around the 70-80% reduction in Scratches and defects with this package.
Prices starting from £150
*A deposit will be taken for this service. This is usually 30% of the total service cost and is non refundable unless a 48 hour cancellation notice is given.
- Pre-detail Inspection is carried out taking note of any damage found on the car prior to us undertaking any work.
- Pre-detail rinse to remove loose dirt.
- A full Citrus Pre-wash of the car, removing dirt without physically touching the vehicle.
- Intricate details on the car are agitated with soft brushes to ensure no dirt is missed during the wash stage.
- Wheels washed front and back using a PH Neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes, safe for any finish.
- Wheel arches washed & decontaminated.
- Vehicle washed using a microfibre wash mitt and 2 buckets (One for rinse, one for wash to avoid putting dirt back on the car that could inflict swirls).
- Paintwork and wheels dab-dried with plush microfibre drying towels.
- Bonded iron contaminants removed from paint using De-ionizer.
- Bonded tar contaminants removed using tar remover.
- Clay bar is then used as a final decontamination step.
- Multi stage gloss enhancement via machine polishing is undertaken.
- Paint is wiped down to remove oils and residue of polish.
- Carnauba hard wax applied to paint, offering up to and beyond 12 months of protection.
- Wheel sealant applied to wheels, giving added protection against brake dust and other contaminants.
- Glass sealant applied to protect glass.
- Plastics and rubber sealed to avoid fading.
- Tyre dressing applied giving a natural, satin or gloss finish depending on your preference.
- Final wipe down using a gloss-enhancing detailing spray.